Real-world running experience every day in the Aletsch Arena
For reasons we already know, the traditional Aletsch Half-Marathon could not take place on the weekend of 20–21 June 2020. But now for the good news: The permanently signposted original half-marathon course in the Aletsch Arena is open to EVERYONE as a real-world running experience with timekeeping for more than 90 days from 25 July to 25 October 2020 (not a virtual race).
Included in the runner’s package, which costs CHF 25.00 per registration:
- Official start number with timing chip.
- Free travel by cable car from the finish on Bettmerhorn back to Bettmeralp on presentation of your start number.
- After successfully finishing the course, you can download your personal certificate.
- Signposting for the entire route.
- By taking part, you are automatically entered in the prize draw for two weekends with half board at a hotel on Bettmeralp for two persons (summer 2021).
Cost: CHF 25 per registration
What else is there to consider?
- Runners are responsible for their own insurance. The organiser rejects any liability.
- For safety reasons and in the spirit of fairness, participants are not allowed to deviate from the original signposted route.
- There are no refreshment or first aid stations on the route. Please bring anything you need with you.
- Hikers have priority.
Where to get your start number:
At the Bettmeralp cable car mountain station (Aletsch Bahnen AG) Opening hours: 08.00 – 17.30 After registering online, you will receive a confirmation of eligibility. Present the confirmation at the cable car ticket office to receive your start number.
|GPS data of the track|
|Details of the track|