UNESCO World Heritage Trophy
The Aletsch Half-Marathon and the Jungfrau Marathon are among the most popular mountain running events in Europe. Both lead through the stunning natural landscape of the UNESCO Swiss Alps Jungfrau Aletsch World Heritage Site. You can experience both of these running classics as part of the UNESCO World Heritage Trophy.
ONE PRICE, FOUR RUNS IN 2023
For CHF 310.00 (excl. fees) you can register for the UNESCO World Heritage Trophy.
The following races are fixed in the Trophy:
- Aletsch Half Marathon (AHM) on 18 June 2023
- Jungfrau-Marathon (JM) on 9 September 2023
In addition, you can register for two further races of your choice:
- Jungfrau-Lauberhorn Run 4.48 km and 1028 metres climb on 2 April 2023
- Aletsch Sprint 2.7 km on 17 June 2023
- Supporter Run 9 km and 1225 metres climb - June to August 2023 individually
- Jungfrau-Harder Run Race 4.5 km and 750 metres climb on 8 September 2023
- Jungfrau-Minimarathon 4.2 km on 8 September 2023
- Harder Run 3.6 km and 750 metres climb - September to November 2023 individual
Participants of the UNESCO World Heritage Trophy will also receive free admission to the World Nature Forum in Naters.
WIN A WEEKEND FOR 2
If you have completed at least one run in addition to the Aletsch Half Marathon and the Jungfrau-Marathon, you will take part in the final ranking.
Your finishing time per run will be divided by the winning time of your category. This value (quotient) will be used for the final ranking. For each participant in the UNESCO World Heritage Trophy, the values of the Jungfrau-Marathon, the Aletsch Half Marathon and the better of the additional runs will be added to the final ranking.
The participant with the lowest value wins the Trophy. This gives participants from all age categories a genuine chance of taking the overall win.
The winner of the 2023 UNESCO World Heritage Trophy gets a Weekend for 2 in Aletsch Arena or the Jungfrau Region.
How to register for the UNESCO World Heritage Trophy:
1. log in or register with Datasport
2. choose the category "Aletsch Half Marathon"
3. the new category "UNESCO World Heritage Trophy" appears. Select "yes + CHF 230.00" there.
4. directly below you can select other running events.
5. In order to take part in the competition, you must also complete at least one of the runs available for selection.
6. the rest of the registration process should be self-explanatory.