UNESCO World Heritage Trophy
The Aletsch Half-Marathon and the Jungfrau Marathon are among the most popular mountain running events in Europe. Both lead through the stunning natural landscape of the UNESCO Swiss Alps Jungfrau Aletsch World Heritage Site. Starting this year, you can experience both of these running classics as part of the UNESCO World Heritage Trophy.
The objective behind the trophy is to showcase the unique and unspoilt nature of the region.
A special starter pack is available for anyone who would like to take part in both races.
STARTER PACK (LIMITED)
- Start number for Jungfrau Marathon
- Start number for Aletsch Half-Marathon
- UNESCO World Heritage Trophy T-shirt
- Contribution to the “UNESCO World Heritage Trophy” climate protection project; the carbon footprint generated by taking part in the mountain runs will be offset.
Price: CHF 309.-
- 18 - 20.6.2020 - further information will follow.